Top productivity features
Speed through everyday tasks
Whether youâ??re a parent, student, retiree or busy multi-tasker, Dragon 13 Home offers you an easy way to complete everyday tasks on your computer, simply by speaking. See how easy it is to get more done in your busy day. Watch this short video of Dragon in action now.
Create letters, fliers, chronicle family histories and more
Dictate, edit, and format memos, to-do lists or even a memoir. Writerâ??s block? Think out loud to capture ideas in Microsoft, Notepad, WordPerfect and other popular applications. You can even talk to fill out forms for online shopping, class registration and more. Use voice commands like:
"Open Notepadâ?¦Grover family tree 1919"
"Spell that K-A-T-H-R-Y-N"
"Spell that R-U-M-P-E-L-S-T-I-L-T-S-K-I-N"
"Worchester Elementary bake saleâ?¦format that bold"
Or, create custom commands for frequently used words and phrases or to manage files and photos.
Search, surf, and browse the web
Use your voice to search the web or specific websites for recipes, information, videos, directions, or browse online stores with commands like:
"Search Google for the best brunch in Chicago"
"Open top site for local weather forecast"
"Search video for puppies"
Email & calendar
Keep up with your inbox and calendar
Email friends and family by dictating, editing and sending messages with your favorite web-based email accounts and manage kidsâ?? activities, social engagements and other appointments in your calendar with voice commands like:
"Create a new allâ?'day event"
Social & chat
Stay connected through social and chat
Update your Facebook and Twitter status and navigate social media without touching the keyboard, plus speak into a chat client instead of typing to quickly IM friends and family with commands like:
"Post to Facebook 'Looking forward to poker tonight'"
"Post to Facebook â??Iâ??m going to be in Austin next week. Anyone want to meet up?"
"Post to Twitter â??Just ate my first sushi burrito #yumyum'"
- We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB)
- We recommend minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10
- 4GB. If installing from a download: three times as much space is initially needed (after the download is unpacked and installation completes, temporary files can be removed from the system)
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox to view the softwareâ??s Online Help (free download at http://www.microsoft.com)
- System Requirements: The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation from disk
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013. Does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.